- Most people believe that life insurance is 3 times more expensive than it actually is.
- 4 in 10 people (100 million Americans) don’t have life insurance.
- Only 37% of single working mothers own individual life insurance.
- 29% of people say within 1 month they would feel the financial impact of the death of the primary salary earner.
- The average amount of life insurance coverage for American adults is $167,000.
- Two thirds of Americans believe life insurance brings them a peace of mind.
Do you have questions? Ask the Expert – Life Insurance Part 1