Pet Health Insurance
Pet Insurance in Central Ohio can help your pet get the best veterinary care available when they need it by reducing the financial burden of unexpected medical costs due to illness or injuries. Plus, preventive wellness options could help you stay ahead of any potential issues altogether.
You’ll be able to choose from a range of different annual limits, deductibles, and reimbursement percentages. You’ll also have the freedom to choose any licensed veterinarian, specialist, or emergency clinic.
As long as your cat or dog is at least eight weeks old, your pet is eligible to be enrolled in Pet Insurance, whether or not you are a current policyholder with any other Grandview Insurance services. Our Pet Health policies cover a wide variety of medical expenses, including:
- Accidental injuries (including to permanent teeth)
- Euthanasia or anesthesia
- Cremation and burial expenses
- Ingestion of a foreign object (up to two treatments max per policy year)
- Accidental death
- Illnesses (e.g., cancer, influenza, and kennel cough)
- Alternative medicine
- Behavioral therapy
- Hereditary and congenital conditions
Wellness coverage is available, which includes fixed payment amounts for the following (not subject to deductible and annual maximum):
- Wellness exams
- Intestinal deworming
- Routine dental cleaning
- Flea and tick prevention
- Heartworm tests and medication
- Dietary food and supplements
- Prescription medications
- Boosters and vaccinations
Pet Insurance is a small price to pay for unconditional love and your peace of mind. Contact Grandview Insurance today to get a policy that’s right for you and your pet.